Sunday 21 December 2014

I Have My Own Answers

                                   
                                           I Have My Own Answers..
                                                                                      --Aniket Deshmukh

     Everything in the air around and everything to which is a filthy question, whose answers are very round. And me too breathing that air, being lost in something with my vacant stare. Bothering, refusing the answers which are very unfair. Holding my own breath, I face them. All I answered them and for them, wrong is what people call why..? is when I asked, I see their proofs are very small. To everyone's  every step, there arise questions and to me each step is my own questions, like wise are my things and my actions. The world around always ask me and they expect the answer which their mind has to be. I never  liked the reasons, besides I have my own answers which always prove what they should be...

No comments:

Post a Comment